Thursday, April 21, 2016

A Little 'Bout Me!



Send a Comment


        I finally did it. I have been telling all my friends and teammates for probably about a year now that I was going to start a blog…I would take pictures of everywhere we went, and say, “Oh, this is just for my blog!” They would all laugh, but I knew one day, I would come around to having enough courage to finally start my own site! I am a gymnast at BYU and am currently studying Early Childhood Education. If you know me, I am OBSESSED with babies and kids! So moms, if you ever need someone to just hold your baby so you can have a break, call me up! I am willing and able, haha! I am from Orange County, CA and now living in Provo, UT going to school at BYU! If anyone knows about BYU, probably the first thing that comes to mind is that it is a Mormon school. Well, SURPRISE! I am not LDS! More about that on a different post! So, a little bit about the name of my blog. A lot of people think when you are an athlete, that sport defines you. It becomes you. While this is somewhat true, I am so much more than just a gymnast! I have so much more to offer this world, than just being in the sport of gymnastics! I am a daughter, a friend, a girlfriend, a fur mommy, a student, and a sister. But, of course, gymnastics will always be a part of life, which is why I added pictures of that part of my life above! I want all of my readers to know that you are so much more than just one thing! You can be whatever you put your mind to! This blog is all about motivation, healthy living, adventures of me, and of course, FASHION! What is a blog without a little fashion insight, right? I hope you enjoy reading this long-awaited blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment