Sunday, May 1, 2016

California!!

     
 Beautiful Friends!


 Always taking Pictures!


 All dressed up for the Wedding



 My beautiful best friend!








     This past weekend a few of my friends and I took a trip down to California, my hometown, for one of our teammate's wedding! The three of them drove, while I flew home to avoid missing too much class! We had so much fun shopping at the new San Clemente Outlet Mall, downtown, going to the beach, and tanning by my parents' beautiful pool! The weather was amazing and we all have a little bit of a sunburn...whoops! But, at least we don't feel as white anymore haha! I was so sad that my mom was out of town, but us girls had a blast staying at my home! We went to workout at So Cal Boot Camp, which was AWESOME! Best workout EVER! A little secret is that we totally went to look at new model homes that overlook the Ocean in a beautiful neighborhood called Sea Summit. Needless to say, I hope one day I can live in a beautiful home like the one we saw! I fell in love!! We also took a long walk on the Beach Trail, which goes for about 4.5 miles round trip! It was so fun to get out of Provo! Us girls got along really well and I am feeling very thankful to have such amazing friends! We also ate dinner at Fisherman's restaurant on the san Clemente Pier and it was soo yummy! They seriously have the BEST clam chowder. So, if you are ever in town, you need to try it out! It is over the water on the Pier and it is just so lovely being able to hear the crashing waves as you eat and enjoy the sunset! I won't link outfit details on this post because we basically lived in bathing suits all weekend! But the dress I wore to the wedding was Free People, shoes were Steve Madden, and a lot of the suits were Mikoh! Hope you all have an amazing week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment